Single, Sarcastic, and Spectacular in FL

A 20-something grad student's rants about life and finding a man.

Friday, November 14, 2008

No readers yet

The reason I decided to start blogging was because I am always telling stories to myself in my head, not out loud. I will use the "reading voice" and use anecdotes and basically narrate my life. I also recreate events that have happened to me or others or conjure up stories from thin air about what I wish had happened in some situation (mostly relational). Anyway, what I'm trying to get across to you is that I AM INSANE and I can't very well randomly tell people this fun fact about myself, so I've decided to put it into print. I will be using this blog to get my frustrations out, seeing as how I do not (nor ever have) seen a therapist, although I probably should. I will also be chronicling past events from my life that i have held onto for far too long (such as past relationships that I cannot get over) and stories from my all-to-normal crazy family. You will laugh, you will cry. Just kidding, I cannot even pretend to be a good enough writer so as to provoke emotion from you. Also, I didn't shower today. Wow, now I know you are excited about the next "first real" post!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home