Single, Sarcastic, and Spectacular in FL

A 20-something grad student's rants about life and finding a man.

Thursday, November 20, 2008


Since I made that somewhat depressing post earlier today, I decided to lighten the mood a little with this "props post". I'm giving props to one of my favorite websites:




I'm pretty sure all of the big cities around the US use this site. If you ever feel like there is NOTHING to do tonight, hit up metromix, and BAM! Sunday night not-for-seniors drunken Bingo, or Intoxiskate (roller skating--you guessed it--drunk, or semi-drunk for safety's sake). There is always some funky, hip, or even laid-back event going on, and of there's not, they'll even let you know who has a good happy hour or drink special going on.


I know what you're thinking but I'm not a paid advertiser. I just love having a website to direct my social life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home