Single, Sarcastic, and Spectacular in FL

A 20-something grad student's rants about life and finding a man.

Friday, December 5, 2008

So, I think I have figured out what's going on.

I'm pretty sure my neighbors have a LARGE drum set and that they play it AROUND THE CLOCK! At first I thought someone was just cooking all the time and constantly needing to pound out their chicken and put their big heavy dishes away, then it occurred to me that nobody could cook for that long (or that loud). That's when I heard the cymbal, one night when I was lying in bed. That's when I knew...drum set! AHHHHH!

It's getting really bad and I am normally not a confrontational person, but I have been getting woken up by it and I have been having migraines (which I never used to have) and I'm sick of it!

There is only one problem. I don't know which neighbor it is. I have neighbors to either side of me, above me, and behind me. I think I can rule out the two girls who live next to me and the grandmas that live on the other side. Also, I have met the girl upstairs but not her roommate and they could very well have the drums. But, I think most likely it is the people who live behind me. I am not positive, but I think it's a couple of dudes who are my age, so bingo!

Now, how to approach them about it. Should I go over there at 2 in the morning one time to make it more dramatic, like, you are ruining my sleep! Or, should I get all cute and go over there and be like, umm, hi, would you mind pleeease not playing those drums so loud? They hurt my cute little ears? Or should I just leave a note for them, cowardly, and hope that they take it seriously when I say, I'm calling the cops if this continues??

I'm sorry, I know this is a lame post but I can only write about what is in my head and I have played about 100 scenarios out in my head about how I would approach those bastard-drumming-cotton-headed-ninny-muggins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home