Single, Sarcastic, and Spectacular in FL

A 20-something grad student's rants about life and finding a man.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here are my plans for today:
  • Figure out what that bad smell in my apartment is
  • CLEAN my apartment
  • Go to the beach (yes, folks, it's 82 degrees here)
  • Study (argg...)
  • Stick to my diet
  • Go to church
  • Go to my school's holiday musical (if those two don't interfere with each other)

On another note, this economy is really killing my shopping buzz. I used to go shopping to blow off steam after an exam or just to make myself feel better when I was lonely or depressed. NOW, since I don't have so much disposable money (none, actually), I am forced to do other things and going to the park or the puppy store is fun, but just not AS fun as going and buying loads of make-up from Sephora or ULTA. Also, I'm still having a hard time finding someone good (and reasonably-priced) to do my hair. The guy I used to go to moved salons to a high-end spa where they insist on including a huge tip in the price, and the girl I went to the last two times cut my bangs way too short and I just wasn't happy when I left, so she gets the boot too. I think I will wait until I go home for Christmas and go to one of my old standbys that I went to in high school. Hopefully their prices aren't as outrageous as here in SoFL.

Now, off to the beach. It's okay to be jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home