Single, Sarcastic, and Spectacular in FL

A 20-something grad student's rants about life and finding a man.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Look at those arms!


I just worked out with my trainer this morning. I really like her...when she's on time and sticks to the schedule. She keeps cancelling on me and it's starting to irk me because I feel like the only way I'm going to lose weight is if I stick with a routine of working out at least 3 times a week with her. She's real perky and cute but I think she looks at her job as meeting up with friends at the gym instead of meeting a client for a paid session.

All of that animosity aside, my legs are killing me right now and I wouldn't be surprised if I collapse when I get in the shower. In fact, I better take a bath so I can just sit there and cry about my soreness.

This is what I'm hoping to look like by summer...yeah right! But I do like this tie-dye camo type swimsuit from Victoria's Secret. Hopefully I will at least feel comfortable enough in my own body to wear it around mid-April. I'll be crossing my fingers AND putting a lock on the pantry! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home