Single, Sarcastic, and Spectacular in FL

A 20-something grad student's rants about life and finding a man.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dream, dream, dream, dream, dre-e-e-e-eam

This is very similar to what my dream bathroom would look like. Big claw tub, lots of light from giant windows, and look!--snow outside!! I would so adore a nice hot bath in this very bathroom right now, with no stress, some English breakfast black tea with vanilla soy milk, and my pandora selections playing in the background amidst the scent of lavender vanilla.

I would love to retreat to dreamland right now and design every room of my imaginary house, but I still have a ton of work to get finished before my Spring Break starts next Wednesday afternoon. I am basically counting down the hours. This break is especially nice because I get to fly somewhere instead of drive. I will admit, though, that my love of flying has taken a slight hit in recent months as I have been on many planes with not nearly enough hot men sitting next to me with sexy foreign accents!
I tried flirting with this guy on my plane ride home from Thanksgiving a few months ago, but I had a suspicion he was gay, which was confirmed when I saw him making out with his boyfriend at baggage claim. I should have known by the David Sedaris book he was reading during flight. I personally love David Sedaris, but not many straight men would openly read any of his books on a plane. At least none that I know.
Now I'm off to accomplish something in the real world...studying, writing, lab reporting, and the eventual crying my eyes out because I HATE SCHOOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home