Single, Sarcastic, and Spectacular in FL

A 20-something grad student's rants about life and finding a man.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vacay!

This post will be in list-thought order because I don't have much to say on any one topic.

Yay! I finally made it to today, and my vacation officially starts when I get on a plane in about 6 hours. I'm headed first to Louisiana to visit my best friend, who I've known since we were in elementary school. Then, I'll head over to my hometown which isn't that far from where my friend lives.

This week has been alright so far. I had two mid-terms and hopefully I did well on them. I think I did okay. I HOPE I DID OKAY!

I really like this new guy that I've only had one date with, Pilot (I decided to name him something since his name starts with S like most of the people I know! haha). He's been texting me every day and when I talked to him last night, he said he would miss me while I'm gone. Awww.

I'm going to try to get to a computer over the next week and a half, but I'll probably be posting less than usual, if at all.

Enjoy your weekend, blog friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home